Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone, looks like there are some pretty savvy golf cart people in this group. Thanks for the having me.

Regards

Comment

Could use some guidance and were to start. I have a 2014 Ezgo rxv. Recently when I first take off I’m hearing a noise in the rear that is puzzling me. It’s only when I take off never hear it when riding. It doesn’t make a steady noise like the bearings but almost like a clunk. Any thoughts of were to start. Thanks in advance.

Comment

This section is primarily for introductions, so I’ll ask Michael to move your post to a new thread in the appropriate technical support area for better visibility. Before we dive in too deep, could you clarify if your RXV is gas or electric?

RXV-E's are well known for having rear end quirks. You could disassemble it to replace the input shaft and bearings, which are often the culprits, and inspect the other gears, though it’s possible you might not find anything visibly wrong. However, before going that route, I recommend experimenting with different fluids as suggested in post #4 of this similar thread. This could potentially alleviate the issue without the need for disassembly.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X