Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See "My Tiny Car"! An all new cart manufacturer, From a new member

Hello, fellow enthusiasts! I was a devoted Yamaha owner for years. After my last cart was stolen, I was searching for my next cart. When I found "My Tiny Car". I was looking for something like the California Roadster fiberglass kit that converts a standard cart into a Roadster. I'm sure you've seen them. Online if not in person. There are others with Old truck bodies, "57" Chevy bodies, Hummers, Mercedes, Jeeps, etc. They are all fiberglass body kits that bolt onto a golf cart frame with minor modifications. If you priced them, you know, they are NOT cheap! While searching I came across a true jewel. "My Tiny Car". It is not a modified golf cart with a fiberglass kit bolted to it. It is built from scratch. A hand-welded frame and a solid metal body with an automotive-grade paint job. Chrome wheels. Great ground clearance. Leather seats. Fold down top. In the style of a 1908 Model T Ford. I fell in love right away! Much better than a plastic kit! this is more a mini car, than a golf cart. It is a little smaller than a normal golf cart. But it can still be used for golfing. It will fit in the back of most pickups or minivans. And if you live in one of those communities where there are unspoken competitions for who has the coolest cart around... This one will likely win, hands down! I take mine to get around outdoor car shows, events and festivals. I get stopped several times an hour by people interested in "My Tiny Car", and asking about how they can get one. Because it is a little smaller and much different than a normal cart, Venue owners that will not allow outside carts in, make an exception for "My Tiny Car". In a few minutes with minor tools I can change the gear ratio from higher speed to higher torque, which makes the cart go only about 5 MPH like a mobility scooter instead of a cart. Then shift it back when I leave and it is ready for the road as an LSV. I posted some pictures in an album under golf cart pics. If you have the time check it out. If anyone is interested in getting one you can message me for the info you need. Fair warning, these are made from scratch per the customers' order, So it takes a while for delivery. On the upside, you get the car you want, with the extras you want, in the colors you want. You can order it with smaller or larger motors. GPS. Bluetooth Stereo and speakers. Sealed Lead Acid or LiFePo4 batteries. Custom leather seat colors. Custom Paint Job. Whatever you want. Give them your ideas and they will build it for you. Thank you for letting me rant about "My Tiny Car". I have been like a kid on Christmas since I got mine! Check it out

Photos Attached

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 13 photos.

Nice metal work, thanks for sharing. Moved to the product showcase area for better visibility
    Regards

Comment

Posted earlier by Michael Eddie
      Nice metal work, thanks for sharing. Moved to the product showcase area for better visibility
      Thank You! That is good of you. Is it alright if I post only the pictures back in the pictures forum? So those wanting to browse cool carts can see them. Thanks again

Comment

Of course, feel free to share them in the pictures forum
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X