Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezgo Gas: Turn Signal Issue

We have an Ezgo Gass golf cart. When we purchased the cart it has what seems to be an aftermarket light and turn signal kit. Initially all worked well than all of a sudden the turn signals stopped working on both front and both rear along with hazard lights. The head lights and brake lights still work. I have looked at the wiring and and I have not been able to locate any issues. Hoping to see if any others have had this issue. Headlights are LED. Included some pictures of the connections in and can take additional as needed. Thanks in advance for the help.

Photos Attached

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 4 photos.

Back when the turn signals and hazards worked, did you hear a clicking sound when they were activated? If so, the blinker relay might be faulty. The relay makes that clicking noise, so you can trace the sound to locate it.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. No there was never a click when I owned it. Would it still have a separate blinker relay in addition to the aftermarket set up or would the relay be tied in with the combination switch controller that is pictured? I ask this as I looked around for a relay but was not able to locate it.

Comment

I ordered a replacement for the combination switch controller pictured above on amazing for 38 dollars. Installed new module and it resolved the issue.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for the update and glad the problem has been solved.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X