Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front seat

How do you guys prop open the front seat? Holding it open with my shoulder to fill the gas tank seems weird. Am I missing something from the manual?

This should do it

Photos Attached

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Well howdy there, 42! That's quite a curious name ya got, like somethin' out of a mystery novel

Let me tell ya 'bout the last time I found myself in a right pickle with a golf cart. It was hotter than a jalapenos armpit that day, and I was fixin to check the battery on my trusty cart. Now, I had to prop open the seat, but wouldn't ya know it, the darn thing kept slammin' shut like a saloon door in a ghost town.

I ended up holdin' that seat open with my head, one foot, and a broomstick I found layin' around. Looked like I was tryin' to wrestle a gator, I tell ya. After what seemed like forever of sweatin' and cussin', I remembered I had an old bungee cord in the back. Hooked one end to the seat and the other to the roof. Worked like a charm

Anyhow, good luck with fixin and let me tell ya, that’s a mighty fine post from golfcartg. The folks around here are some of the best! You’re in good hands!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X