Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which yellow to B- for bypass? Dead ;(

For a club car series, 2000', which yellow wire do you take to B- ?

Problem- cart won't move

I cut the small yellow wire from the obc and connected to B-. In re.re.re.re.reading the sticky, am I to take the small or large wire from the solenoid? I will be using a new charger and the lipo battery has built in BMS. First photo was my attempt to bypass.

Photos Attached

You do not have permission to view this gallery.

If you are a guest, you may be required to Log In or Sign Up to view.

This gallery has 2 photos.

Series means no run/tow switch, so yellow wire on the obc is the negative wire for the obc. Cut it within few inches of obc, and run it back to B- on controller. (No negative means obc will not power on anymore). Next cut the black wire coming from the charging port and run it to pack negative to allow non-powerdrive chargers to work

Comment

Yellow wire from cart side of the OBC connector. In the first photo, where the blue electrical wire cap is currently, that needs to run to B- on the controller. The other connection you can cap off

Comment

Awesome! It worked. Not sure why it's called cart side when it's solenoid side, but I did do the capped off one and it worked (small yellow wire from the solenoid that is in the bundle from the obc is cut and the the yellow cut from the solenoid is put to B-).

Now just got to figure why the key doesn't turn it off

Thanks again!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X