2005-2006 Husqvarna HUV 4210G is what club car model ?

Collapse

Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005-2006 Husqvarna HUV 4210G is what club car model ?

hi folks !! i see that most parts are not available from Husqvarna but have read that club car made this, so hoping to get it back in working order.
    needs steering and front end work, carburetor & fuel pump, and i'm sure some electric components.
    any info on this gas club car model is appreciated.
    thank yall !!.

You’ve got a solid machine there. The HUV 4210 is based on the Club Car XRT800 / XRT810 chassis. For your steering and front end work, take a close look at the bushings, ball joints, and tie rods as these components can wear out over time, but replacements are usually straightforward. Many parts from the XRT800/XRT810 are compatible with your model so sourcing the carburetor and fuel pump wont be too difficult. The electrical systems are generally well documented making diagnosing any issues easier. Overall, you’re on the right path to bringing this machine back to life. If you have any specific questions or need more details on repairs feel free to ask!
    Attached Files:
    Free Download, courtesy of Golf Carts Forum

Comment

Posted earlier by golfcartg
      You’ve got a solid machine there. The HUV 4210 is based on the Club Car XRT800 / XRT810 chassis. For your steering and front end work, take a close look at the bushings, ball joints, and tie rods as these components can wear out over time, but replacements are usually straightforward. Many parts from the XRT800/XRT810 are compatible with your model so sourcing the carburetor and fuel pump wont be too difficult. The electrical systems are generally well documented making diagnosing any issues easier. Overall, you’re on the right path to bringing this machine back to life. If you have any specific questions or need more details on repairs feel free to ask!
      thank you very much for that information !!!
      i now will be able to source parts as i've seen the XRT800 parts breakdown but was not sure it was the same as the HUV.
      have a great day and thanks again !!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X